The Love List
Happy weekend, lovelies! Hope you’re having a good one. It’s been a busy week, and next week even more so, as on Friday I’m moving into my new home. Can’t wait! Although all the hassle of cleaning and paying for things and OMG PACKING isn’t making me very thrilled right now. I’m hoping to keep on top of everything blogwise, but if I don’t manage it, please bear with me! In the meantime, here’s some loveliness from around the web to share – all these finds just made my toes curl with excitement!
- Ice cream lollies in prosecco? The only thing I don’t love about this idea is that it isn’t hot enough in London for me to try it out. :(
- DYING over the Scandi style of this stunning Cape Town wedding.
- This clever bride made her own star crown – amazing, right?
- I’m going to show my age here, but my viewfinder was my best. toy. ever. Viewfinder wedding invitation? Obsessed.
- The sweetest DIY gift for your groom.
- This bride and groom show how to make a multicoloured palette work beautifully, starting with chic bridesmaids and their pretty clutches!
- This couple organised a kid parade for the children at their wedding. Huge excitement for the littlies no doubt!
- A pretty display of handkerchiefs for “tears of joy”. Bless.
Have the best weekend everyone!