The Love List
Happy weekend, boys and girls. It’s been a great week on the blogs with lots of inspiration and plenty for me to love! So here are my favourites.
- Beautiful fabric details throughout this spring wedding, including a quilt detail on the bride’s dress
- Outdoor wedding but want to make a big church entrance? Love this couple‘s solution to the problem!
- More ombre goodness with this great roundup of cakes
- Loving these gorgeous DIY invitations!
- I adore this citrus-inspired wedding, especially the frosted lemons (and wait till you see the cake!)
- How fun is this for a groomsmen’s picture?
- For a vintage wedding, I think this lacy bouquet is just perfect
- I’m crazy about these DIY burlap bows – use them to add a Kate Spade twist to a rustic wedding.
- Rustic glamour inspiration with Monday’s lavender-themed board.
- A fun idea for giving money as a wedding gift.
- Sweet and sophisticated – loving this beautiful wedding at the Lagoon Beach Hotel.
- Be a princess bride with a crown cake topper.
- An absolutely dreamy wedding with a gorgeous wedding dress at Delsma Farm.
- Meet Cape Town photographer Cheryl McEwan.
- I’m soooo in love with this engagement shoot inspired by Disney Pixar’s UP, aren’t you?