The Love List
It’s a while since I had a chance to put one of these together, as I have been really behind on my blog reading with a scary looking Google Reader! But there has been loads of loveliness in blog world – too good not to share with you! I hope you’ve been having an awesome weekend, and that your Sunday is full of sunshine (it’s even great weather in London today!).
- Wouldn’t you love to know how to ice this gorgeous cake? I am totally giving it a go as soon as I have a chance. Get a full tutorial here.
- This groom gives his wife a love letter EVERY DAY. (How sweet is that?) They incorporated some of them into their wedding decor – love that!
- An inspiration shoot where Jane Austen meets J. Crew. Awe. Some.
- This winter wonderland wedding shoot is just beyond lovely. They even had a husky dog!
- Toy aeroplane Save the Dates. These are just so fun and sweet, and I love the packaging!
- I really loved these customised place mats – such a unique touch! Loads of other lovely details in the wedding too!
- Speaking of aeroplanes, I LOVED this roundup of aeroplane details including a link to these airmail Save the Dates. I know how much you guys love travel themed details, so check it out!
- Shut the front door – cupcake fondue??? I feel like throwing a party just so I can try this!
We’re kicking off March with one of my favourite weddings ever on the blog – see you tomorrow for another week of Cape wedding goodness!