The Love List
Happy Friday, folks! It’s Guy Fawkes over here in merry England so I’ll be spending most of my weekend bundled up in jeans and uggs watching firework displays and drinking mulled wine. Hurrah! Here’s wishing you a fabulous weekend, whatever you’re doing, and if you’re getting married – have a WONDERFUL day!
Here’s my web favourites for the week:
- I adore topiaries, and these tiny ones make the sweetest place holders!
- I’m a big fan of metallics and this metallic-themed party decor is so lovely – especially like these pretty flowers! Wouldn’t this be a lush wedding colour combo?
- Two words: cake flags!!!!!! PS And bunting :)
- Manolo, Manolo. Let me count the reasons I love thee. Number one: these shoes. (PS Talking of shoes, Alison at The Knotty Bride had some fab advice this week on the must-have wedding shoe shot.)
- This is the cutest French wedding, and these moustachioed garlic place holders are such a fun detail!
- You may have noticed I am kiiiiinda obsessed with oversized paper flowers at the moment. This Spanish-inspired table on a New York rooftop actually made me squeal. Out loud. People on the train thought I was mental.
- Speaking of New York, don’t you love these Chrysler Building programmes?
- LOVING this bride’s style – aren’t her pearls just amazing? So elegant.
That’s it for the links, but SO MUCH MORE still to come. Next week is just going to be awesome. Awesome! For one thing, there’s a little something special that my Twitter friends and I are cooking up. There’s wedding loveliness. There’s another look at our newsletter content (don’t forget to sign up!) AND, I am AMPED to be able to finally share the hen night/bridal shower I organised for my friend Heidi. Yay! You are going to love it! (Well, I hope.) Here’s a little sneak peek, but you’ll have to come back next week to see all the details of our little soiree. See you then!