The Love List (and In Good Company giveaway winner!)
Woohoo! Friday! What will you all be doing this weekend? I’ll be catching up on some sleep and enjoying a girls’ night out, and then catching up on some more sleep… Oh and there maaaay be some wedding DIY goodness in there somewhere. I’ll also be thinking of two fabulous brides, Christine Meintjes and Erin from Sparkle & Hay. (Congratulations ladies!) I can’t wait to see the pics from both of their weddings, they are just going to be off the hook! If you’re impatient like me, you can follow along with Erin’s wedding preps on Twitter using the #Erinweds hashtag, as Abby from Superburbs will be keeping us up to date. For any of you getting married, have a WONDERFUL day!
I have to say, I am beyond beyond BEYOND excited for next week. There is so much cool stuff going on. First of all, there’s a bunch of posts related to a little announcement I have (you’ll have to wait for Sunday for this one). Then there may or may not be a giveaway. And last (but by no means, and I really mean no means) least, I have no less than FIVE engagement/love shoots waiting for you! Five! That’s right, a whole WEEK of love shoots. Five awesome photographers, five beautiful couples, every bit of inspiration you could possibly want for your own love shoot, and the best possible way for me to share the lurve and celebrate Cap Classique’s six month blogiversary (except for cupcakes, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be indulging in them too). I am just looking at these little beauties twinkling away in my inbox, and freaking out thinking about how much you all are going to love them. YAY! So rush back next week folks. You are not going to be sorry you did!
RIGHT. On with today’s post. I have the usual roundup of web favourites for you, but first of all, I wanted to share the randomly generated winner of our very first giveaway. Drum roll please…
Congratulations Vanessa! I’ll be emailing you to get your postal details – enjoy your sky lanterns! (Send us pics!) Thank you so much to everyone who entered! I also have to say a HUGE thank you to the lovely Alex and Julie of In Good Company for sponsoring this giveaway! You ladies rock.
And without further ado, here’s the Love List…
- “Why don’t more tables have pineapples on them?” asks Snippet & Ink. Couldn’t agree more.
- I am completely obsessing over this shell bouquet. A sentence I never thought I would say. Twice. On the same day.
- Lavender! Burlap! Buttons! What’s not to love, people?
- Teeny tiny little book placecards/favours. So ridiculously cute. (Awesome shoot too)
- The Parsons photographers make all their couples get a shot holding this “Don’t Give Up” sign to remind themselves of later, which I think is the best idea I’ve heard in ages. All photographers should do this.
- I do like me a good butterfly cake. Did you know that a whole bunch of butterflies are called a rabble of butterflies? Ja no, me neither. Now that’s one kind of rabble I wouldn’t mind associating with!
- Another sentence I never thought I would say. Dying over this bride’s nail art!