Morning folks! For anyone who might imagine me putting this blog together on a sexy little MacBook, let’s just say, not so much. In fact, all the magic happens on a tiny little laptop which is the property of my fine employers, and in computer years, I think she’s just hit the difficult teenager stage. It all went horribly wrong yesterday, which meant sitting in the basement surrounded by IT guys with my head in my hands, and may or may not have involved superglue. The point is, I have a lovely wedding you were supposed to see yesterday, but instead you’re going to get to see it this afternoon. Yay! So do stop by later, because the joy and vibrancy of this couple will really make your Friday afternoon!
In the meantime, here’s the latest Love List – enjoy!
- I love cherries (nom nom), and I just adore this cherry-filled summer wedding. It makes me very grumpy that it’s Autumn in London already.
- Yay! The rest of this wedding is fab too (especially the bouquet), but this flag won my heart.
- Umbrellas make fabulous props for the wedding party in this fun wedding.
- Lollipop lollipop, ooh lolly lolly pop… Who knew a string of suckers could be so cute?
- Love this idea of using vintage salt and pepper shakers in your décor – some brilliant examples to start you off here and here.
- A pretty handkerchief programme makes for a wonderful detail at this truly lovely wedding.
- Peaches in packages tied up with string, those are a few of my favourite things…
- How gorgeous is Anna Paquin’s wedding dress in new film The Romantics?
- LOVE how this couple let the kids at their wedding wear fancy dress. Because to a five year old, nothing says “party” like a Batman outfit.
- The vintage travel-themed stationery at this wedding really blew me away.
- I loved how our real bride Kirsty told how she’d sent her groom socks the morning of the wedding ‘in case of cold feet’. Here’s a cute little printable that lets you do the same!