Happy Friday, everyone! Here’s hoping you have a restful weekend and for those of you lucky enough to be in South Africa, enjoy your Monday off!
Here’s some wedding gorgeousness from around the web to keep you going until then…
- I’m so in love with this beautiful, versatile daisy and hyacinth necklace from Etsy. It would look amazing at a country/rustic wedding.
- Cutest engagement party invite ever. Fact.
- If you liked our vegetable post earlier in the week, you’ll love this wedding. Lettuce, artichokes and asparagus, oh my!
- This DIY shell curtain would be perfect at a beach wedding.
- I’m a big fan of jam jars as a favour, and these pretty downloadable tags make them all the sweeter!
- I love this entire wedding, but the burlap bunting really makes me swoon.
- Oh, Vera. Why must you make my heart ache with your beautiful dresses? This lucky bride got to live the dream.
- If you’re considering a dessert table, In Good Company has some excellent advice on backdrops.
- How much do we love this groom‘s green paisley tie and orchid combination?