Happy Friday, folks! It’s been a hell of a week, and this post is a little late, but here’s my favourites from around the web. All of them are quite simply made of awesome. Enjoy!
- This bride’s incredible style just rocks my world. And her wedding party played kazoos. Kazoos!
- Also rocking my world is this awesome aisle made from reclaimed timber. Eco chic at its best.
- Not one, but two incredible invitation suites inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
- Can’t use confetti at your venue? Here are some fun alternatives.
- A stunning Marilyn Monroe inspired engagement session.
- Hello, lover! Can I convince myself I don’t need these beyond gorgeous shoes to be a bridesmaid in December? The jury’s out.
- Starry-eyed for this incredible marquee…
- A fab roundup of boutonniere alternatives.
- If you’re having a peacock wedding you have GOT to see this bouquet. And it’s the bride made it!