The Love List
Happy Saturday, friends, hope you’ve been having a wonderful day! My housemates have been throwing themselves out of planes today for charity while I’ve been much less energetic, but just as busy rounding up all the latest loveliness for you from the world of weddings. Have a look at these lovelies…
- Love the huge jars of lavender lining the aisle at this wedding
- Sparkly wooden flatware – this DIY makes a lovely gift but would also be a sweet touch for a picnic wedding
- Just when I think I’ve seen every succulent wedding that will ever make me swoon, this beach beauty comes along and there I am again, swooning
- Who knew that Twilight + Sleepy Hollow could ever lead to such sunny summer wedding perfection? THIS is how you do a theme.
- Speaking of Twilight, I mentioned this gorgeous Breaking Dawn inspiration on Thursday but it’s worth mentioning again now. Isn’t that backlit floral arch just the business? Love. It.
- An anniversary cake? Like.
- I adore ribbons and crepe paper backdrops, and here’s an easy peasy DIY.
- If you’re wondering what hair trends will be big for 2012, you can find out right here.
WEDDING OF THE WEEK
I’m always banging on about personalisation being the heart of any wedding, and this week’s WoW just goes to prove it. Two computer geeks (by their own term) who chose a ‘pixel cowboy’ theme to reflect their shared loves and their home states. It sounds mental, but it’s amazing. Super cute pixelated touches everywhere, colour, down home Western decor – it’s a completely stylish reflection of who they are and I’ll bet that none of their guests will ever forget it. Go forth. Read. Emulate.
And finally, here’s what went down right here this last week…
- Soft yellow inspiration with this week’s inspiration board
- Our Real Life Bride has been a-venue huntin’!
- Perfectly, perfectly, pretty in pink wedding (with the cutest sugar cookie favours)
- A sweet wedding video of one of our favourite couples
- Origami details add the perfect handmade touch – here’s five of my favourites
- The perfect hen party theme for a Twilight fan
- Bold and beautiful boudoir, including a shoot on a jumbo jet (how cool is that?)
I’m off out for the evening. See you on Monday!