It’s the end of another lovely week here on Cap Classique and this time it has been ALL about rustic and farm weddings. We had spectacular mountain scenery with traditional rustic South African details on Tuesday, burlap details on Wednesday, a fun and original dairy farm wedding on Thursday and a peach orchard engagement session earlier today! I must say, although I am a big fan of farm style weddings myself, I’m kind of amazed at just how much of a phenomenon they are in Cape weddings right now. Keep ‘em coming, brides and grooms!
There is, of course, more awesome on the blog next week but in the meantime, take a moment to sign up for the Cap Classique newsletter, which hits inboxes very soon. Plus, you could be in line for a fun little prize (and lots more prizes and discounts in the months to come).
Here’s this week’s Love List…
- Just when I thought I was over birdcages, someone comes up with this whimsical idea. Love!
- Turning a simple craft into super cute DIY escort cards.
- My friends will know I have special affection for foosball – loved that this bride and groom created their own custom table for their guests to play during cocktail hour!
- I LOVE that this couple had their engagement shoot done while they were cooking a meal together, totally comfortable, totally themselves. I also loved this Rock the Dress shoot, with the bride and groom casually doing everyday things… but in their wedding clothes! Fun!
- I am OVER THE MOON for the long tables featured in this post. Really got my imagination going – hope it does yours too!
- In Good Company’s latest newsletter is packed to the rafters with fun parties including printables from some of our favourite designers!
- Fabulous bride style inspiration with lots of lovely ideas (and a familiar bride!)
- How cute are these bridesmaids holding butterflies instead of bouquets?
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!